Creative Remodeling Solutions has spent many years carefully developing a process to make each client's project an enjoyable journey from beginning to end. You can expect creative thinking, detailed planning, and exceptional project management. Before your project starts, you will know what it will look like, how much it will cost, and how long it will take.
HERE IS HOW.
1. At your first home appointment with Creative Remodeling Solutions, I will listen actively as we discuss your overall wants and needs for your project. I will ask for your ideas, give design suggestions, and together we will determine what is most important to you and for your project. Together, we review the planning and building processes and how they are structured to ensure your project's success. We also review the overall project budget so that we can design within that budget.
2. To begin the design process, I measure the existing structure and review existing conditions. The scope of work determines if the comprehensive plan requires either structural design or space design or a combination of both. At the next meeting, I present the design and plans for your approval.
3. I prepare a comprehensive scope of work from the design you have approved. This includes a detailed description of each step of the construction process, from concrete to framing to electrical. I review this with you to assure that all previous discussions regarding constructions details are included in this document. This scope of work clearly describes what is and is not included in the project, providing a clear understanding of expectations.
4. Next, I prepare a construction agreement and a written review of any structural designs and required engineering that will be submitted to the City or County. Depending on the complexity of the project, this step can take between one week and one month.
5. At this point we finalize the details, such as material and selection choices. This is when the fun starts! I work with you one-on-one to help you with selections: from countertop colors to tile backsplash patterns to the design of fixtures and cabinetry handles. You can rest assured that your selections are expertly coordinated to enhance your space and communicate your unique taste. Selections including secifications and details for all choices are gathered in a comprehensive job selection binder.
6. With plans and permits approved and materials selected, your project begins. I meet with you on the job site to review the entire scope of work, walk through the project and discuss how the job will be built to ensure that any unanswered questions are addressed. At this time, specific details are discussed, such as where materials can be stored, how your home will be protected from dust, and how to safeguard your pets during the build.
7. I will provide a project time frame and am always available to discuss the overall project progress. Creative Remodeling Solutions goal is to complete work on a daily basis in order to move the project along quickly and efficently to completion.
8. Prior to completion, we will walk through the project together and record any small items or details that need to be altered to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your project.
9. When your project is complete, you will receive a detailed packet of information about warranted products and services. I will also ask you to complete a satisfaction survey. I value your feedback so that we can continue to identify ways to make our remodeling process streamlined, predictable and enjoyable. If we've done our job well, we've earned a client for life.
Creative Remodeling Solutions, Inc.
591 Deer Path Trail
Waterford, MI 48327
Office - 248-971-0277
Fax - 866-349-4598